1. Kick it off with Mooov-In. Make sure you’re prepared by reading all the important details from the Division of Housing and Food Service. Welcome to your new home!
2. Get the scoop on the Signature Events. My recommendation is to go to all 10!
3. Check the Gone to Texas schedule. The event begins with activities in your specific college or school, so make sure you know where to be and when.
4. Don’t miss either of the events happening at Horns Up Night: the Texas Kickoff Rally with new Head Coach Tom Herman and the Texas ’21 Class Photo. Two events for the price of one! (And by price, I mean free.)
5. Keep a lookout for President Greg Fenves. He’ll be at some of the events, so say hello (and ask for a pic)!
6. Early birds get the free stuff! Many of the events are giving away free food or T-shirts, but only for the Longhorns who get there early.
7. View the complete list of events and plan out your schedule ahead of time. In addition to the Signature Events, there are dozens of other programs and events planned to help you learn about resources and connect with your new Longhorn family. The full list will be available in early August, and you’ll be able to add events right to your calendar!
8. Join the #LonghornWelcome conversation. Insta, Snap, and Tweet it up, and show us your selfies from all the events! Check out the Connect with UT page for a list of accounts you should follow so you’re in the know. And don’t forget to follow me @TexasMascot!