1. Kick it off with Mooov-In. Make sure you’re prepared by reading all the important details from the Division of Housing and Food Service. Welcome to your new home!
2. Get the scoop on the Signature Events. My recommendation is to go to all 10!
3. Check the Gone to Texas schedule. The event begins with activities in your specific college or school, so make sure you know where to be and when.
4. Don’t miss ALL the events happening at Horns Up Night: the Texas Kickoff Rally with Coach Strong, the Texas ’20 Class Photo, and the Texas Exes Orange and White Welcome. Three events for the price of one! (And by price, I mean free.)
5. Keep a lookout for @gregfenves. He’ll be at some of the events so say hello (and ask for a pic)!
6. Early birds get the free stuff! Many of the events are giving away free food or t-shirts, but only for the Longhorns who get there early.
7. View the complete list of events and plan out your schedule ahead of time. In addition to the Signature Events, there are dozens of other programs and events planned to help you learn about resources and connect with your new Longhorn family. Click here to view them all. You can add them right onto your calendar!
8. Join the #longhornwelcome conversation. Tweet and snap it up and show us your selfies from all the events! Check out the “Connect with UT” page for a list of accounts you should follow so you’re in the know this fall. And don’t forget to follow me @TexasMascot!